Frequently Asked Questions About Aesthetic Smile
What is Smile Design ?Tooth and smile design is applied in order to provide the ideal smile for the individual in the field of aesthetic dentistry. Aesthetic smile design is the correction of situations that directly affect the self-confidence of the person, creating a solution and applying this solution directly. A healthy and aesthetic tooth image is the most basic element of the smile and the targeted treatment in smile design is to provide a visible change in the patient. The factors that will directly affect the smile design treatment are as follows;
- Being able to act in accordance with all the rules of patient satisfaction and professional ethics.
- Detailed information and patient analysis before treatment
- The patient’s face shape, lip structure, gum color and even eye color analyzes are among the most impressive factors in smile design.
Situations Where Smile Design Can Be AppliedIn Smile Design treatments, the main purpose is not just aesthetic discomfort. Smile design is of great importance in terms of oral health. The treatment of conditions such as anatomical effects, tooth structure, closing disorders, tooth alignment, gingival disorders are also eliminated by applying smile design. smile design ;
- In cases where tooth lengths are not compatible with each other.
- In cases of gaps between teeth.
- In the discomforts to be experienced in the teeth and gums.
- In discolored teeth.
- In tooth deficiencies.
- Aesthetic concerns of the patient
What are the Applications for Aesthetic Smile Design Treatment ?Aesthetic smile design varies according to the patient’s preliminary examination. The reason for this is that there is more than one treatment, and specialist physician control is vital in this case. The purpose, demands and needs of the patient in smile design should be determined according to mouth and face suitability and the patient should be informed in detail. The treatment methods applied for smile design are ;
- Implant Treatment
- Metal Backed Porcelain Veneer
- Porcelain Veneer with Zirconium Substructure
- Porcelain laminated Veneer
- Full Ceramic E-max Veneer
- Gum aesthetics
- Teeth whitening
- Aesthetic and Ceramic Fillings
- Orthodontic treatment